Adding a wreath to your home is a quick and relatively inexpensive way to up your curb appeal! There are a few guidelines to consider when choosing the right wreath for your home. We spoke with local crafter extraordinaire, Ashley Linder, to get some insights on which wreath designs she recommends for different homes. Enjoy!
- If you have huge, gorgeous front doors, consider showcasing them with a scaled back wreath.
- If you have a front door that needs to be emphasized as a focal point, choose a wreath with more embellishment!
- Consider placing wreaths under porch lights instead of on your front door, especially if you have a front door you love!
- Choose wreaths that are weather resistant and ecologically friendly.
- Make sure you attach your wreath properly, so it doesn’t fall!